• Trip Duration:- 1 night / 2 days
• River Grade:- II – III+
• Area:- Garhwal Himalayas
• Best Time to Go:- October till May
• Starting Place Devpryag
Join trip india for self-supported overnight rafting and camping trip on the mystical Ganga. The trip Begins from Devprayag. The place know for Bhagirathi and Alakanda counflens and 5000 yers old temple of Lord Rama. Trip finishes at Rishikesh, spanning about 65 km of exciting and serene river experience. The whole trip is planned around experiencing the river and its natural habitat in a very exclusive manner. The trip has all the ingredients of a leisurely camping experience with nature lovers as well as adrenaline pumping action while negotiating whitewater rapids with one of the most experienced teams in the country. Rapids encountered would rate up to class III+ to class IV.
Day 01:- Rishikesh –Devpraya drive 70 kms approx 2 hrs Raft MahadevChatti
After break fast Depar for Devpryag al takes about 2 hrs after Recahing Devprayg time to visit 5000 years old temple of Lord Rama and see counflence of Bhagirathi and Alakananda. Aftre gettting blessed by these scerade places We meet team Trip inda for safety instructions and preparations. The day with a few relaxing and relatively small rapids. Paddle leisurely today enjoy the flora and fauna of the serene Ganges river. Camping is near MahadevChatti at an isolated natural beach. Chill out on the beach and enjoy the beautiful surroundings at this peaceful location. Dinner and Overnight stay in tents.
DAY02:-Raft MahadevChatti till NIM Beach Rishikesh
This is the day for all those with an adventurous streak in them. The day begins with a few big rapids such as Daniel Dip, The ‘Wall’ and other rapids such as Three Blind Mice, Crossfire and Body Surfing Rapid. The total distance is of 35 Km till we reach Rishikesh. We stop at Shivpuri village for lunch. But the day doesn’t end here, after lunch we continue downstream covering a few more big rapids such as Roller Coaster and Golf Course making it an exciting end to a great adventure. We end near LaxmanJhula.
• Transportation from our base (Rishikesh) to Put in Point and after rafting back to base in Rishikesh
• Meals ( 1 day Lunch till last day lunch)
• Forest Department Rafting fees
• Professional Rafting Gear
• Professional Rafting Guide and river staff
• Professional Safety Kayaker
• Camping Equipment ( Dome Tent on twin Share basis and Foam Sleeping Mat etc)
• Any kind of Insurance
• Any kind medical expenses, evacuation ( emergency) and hospitalisation cost.
• Any kind of transportation beyond the trip route and itinerary.
• Any kind of that expense which is not of trip nature.
• Any kind of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
• Any kind of stay and meals in Rishikesh.
• Any kind of breakfast on the 1st day